Doing a summarized summary of my 1st week in Beijing!
- Met up with Kotani at one of the subway stations to bring me to my hostel.
- Went to buy some winter accessories like scarves, gloves, and cap.
- Walk around 后海，前海，恭王府，同落大街。
- Also met up with Sakina went we are going for dinner.
- Went to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City with Kotani.
- Ate nice authentic old Beijing style food for dinner.
- Casual portrait shoot with Kotani.
- Eva - Mari shoot with Kotani.
- Pretty unlucky that both locations aren't available for that day.
- Went to Temple Of Heaven （天坛）with 4j, go there first thing they open in the morning is the best, minimal people for great proper photography opportunities!
- Ate at 东来顺 for lunch, pretty decent steamboat, but albeit overpriced.
- 4j also taught me some photography stuffs on architecture/building, as he does that for his living.
- Met Sakina later to walk around 王府井, man she really can eat! XDD! Especially 爆肚！
- Zombie-ya Reiko solo shoot with Sakina at my hostel corridor.
- Zombie-ya Reiko couple shoot with Sakina and Kotani at 798.
- Photos are pretty good, just that if feel if we only concentrate to shoot for nights shot only, that will be even be better!
- Ate at some 新疆 restaurant near 798 for dinner.
- No hot water to bath at night...
- Met up with Jo at 金鼎轩 for lunch, awesome dimsum food! (No wonder she said SKE girls went there to eat too)
- Went to Summer Palace （颐和园）
- We reached there quite late, about 1pm+, didn't managed to walk the whole place, but did saw the main areas.
- Did feel abit sick after the trip, due to the strong cold winds that day.
- Went to eat at Babela's Kitchen for dinner with a couple of Jo's friends, 86 and the other I forgot her name...
- Again no hot water to bath at night, so I did a 2mins quick bath, I almost thought my balls shrank...
- FFXIII shoot with Jo and her friend
- Shoot was hit by unforeseen circumstances, but still did my best within an hour limit, due to -2 degree temperature even at 2pm.
- Went to eat at 后海9门小吃, it's something like Marche, but old Beijing food style!
- Walk around one of the Soho shopping mall, where every shops are of a single shop, there's no linked interior mall walkway!
- Again no hot water to bath at night, skipped bathing tonight, no more balls shrank 2 nights in a row...