Another super summarized of my trip, hope I have the time to write and edit travel pics for a proper journal post soon.
- Casual portrait shoot with Kotani
- Bought Beijing products to bring back for relatives and friends
- Met up with Jo for dinner
- Went to Great Wall of China with Kotani
- Met up with 4j for dinner
- Ate at 金鼎轩 for breakfast again
- Shot 2 Miku cosplays, Disappearance and Love Is War
- Met up with Jo for an awesome grilled meat at 石器时代
- Shot Inazuma 11 in the morning, but due to strong wind at that temperature, we decided to cancel the shoot after a while.
- Met up with F for lunch
- Shot Panty and Stocking at night, super respect for the cosers, as it was -6 degree and occasionally strong winds came. Didn't shot well, as those cheapo lights really don't do well at this environment, and I thought my balls shrank when I lie on the floor for a few minutes for some shots. One too many balls shrank moment in this trip...
- Shot Bakemonogatari at China Central Academy Of Fine Arts (中央美术学院)
- Shot FMA at a coal refinery/factory area
- Shot BRS at a factory/workshop, but only for a short while, so didn't get much shots
- Ate 麻辣香锅 at 川成元, very awesome!
- Shot Persona 4 at Soho area, but didn't really have a suitable place, and I don't have proper strobes to shoot at night either.
- Went to Beijing Botanical Garden to shoot Sound Horizon - Seisen no Iberia. The small hill we climb up to shoot was more tiring and troublesome than climbling/walking the easiest route of Great Wall of China.
- Checked out of hostel, and brought my luggage to Sakina's place, as my flight back home is pretty late.
- Took photos of her cat too, very hyper and does brofist lots!
- Shot Honey and Clover at China Central Academy Of Fine Arts (中央美术学院)
- Went around to buy reflectors and more cheapo lights to use, it's really usable but depending on the location and it's ambient lighting (Zombie-ya Reiko was shot using those cheapo lights).
- Have dinner with Kotani, Jo, Sakina, Sayuyurei before I head to the airport
- Totally hate the feeling when I'm going back to Singapore, orz
Thanks for the experience and time spent all of you people!
Especially to Kotani (who brought me around most of my time there, and the shoots), and Jo (who brought me to great eating places, shoots, and lending me D3X to play around during my 2nd week there.)