Lethargic and sick recently, didn't even shot (cosplay/portrait) for a couple of weeks.
Just need a little wee break for myself to recharge, even though I went to shoot a bit of birds and insects. Something new for a change!
Done with 95% of all my backlogs, will start to post 3 more shoots' photos soon, once I finalized everything.
Spend like several hours to do my new namecard, which is really really simple, minimalist one.
Will get it printed soon, definitely before my Sydney trip!
Really looking foward for my Sydney trip!
1) I did make it since I told you guys last year I will try it this year!
2) A really needed break from work, exploring, sightseeing, nature, and a slightly cooler temperature than Singapore (sunny island, all year round summer at 30-34 degrees celsius).
3) FINALLY MEETING ALL THOSE AUSTRALIA FRIENDS! CHEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (I stole this "word" from someone-you-know-who-you-are heh XD)
But still going to stress before the trip, yes, the itinerary.
From places, route, timing, trying to do indepth exploring if possible (not those touristy style).
For the paid 30 minutes mini-shoots over at Animania, 4 confirmed for Day 1!
Really honored that people will use my services in convention shoots, when there is the awesome
too, great photos, love his colors and tones!
Was wondering, any other cosplayers interested to commission me for Day 2?
Any extra cash for me this trip, will go a long way to explore and see more of Sydney, Australia! XDD!Day 1
10:00 - angelkitkat
10:30 - TrinityDreams
11:00 - tehsasu
11:30 - chibi-chocobo
Some examples of different cons photos (indoors & outdoors) I took!
(not so) Fine print:
- I will send full res + edited photos, about 5-10 photos will be a safe number that I can give, but there might be more.
- The photos will only be sent to you after my Australia trip (as I'm on a vacation trip, just want to have fun and know more friends!)
- Will need the payment of $50AUD straight after the shoot (need to cover expenses in Australia and etc...)